Adam Cohen has a diverse background in finance, operations and M&A. Mr. Cohen has held multiple positions as CFO from a private equity firm to a national LTL trucking company. He has worked in a niche healthcare company, managed a large food franchise, as well as worked with large companies like The Home Depot.
Prior to joining GGG, Mr. Cohen was the CFO at Mosaic Investments, a small Private Equity firm in Atlanta, GA, where he led the finance, operations, legal and HR aspects of a 37-unit Arby’s franchise located in the southeast. Additionally, he was on the Board of Directors for a nationwide specialty LTL trucking company based out of Tennessee. Mr. Cohen was instrumental in the turnaround of this company, acting as the interim CFO in parts of 2016 and 2017. While there, he successfully maintained relationships with multiple lenders while raising an additional $4 million in order to support an operational turnaround plan. Prior to Mosaic, Mr. Cohen was a Finance Manager at Cotiviti and held other M&A and Finance roles at Physician Oncology Services, HD Supply, and The Home Depot.
Mr. Cohen has a diverse background in finance, operations and M&A.
- Operated and grew an Arby’s franchise from 13 units to 37 units over 3 years through acquisition. Doubled operating profits on initial locations by investing back into the restaurants and holding managers accountable to key metrics on a weekly basis.
- Advised and restructured a specialty LTL trucking company with 250+ trucks across 33 locations nationwide.
Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Raising:
- Negotiated and closed 5 Hospitality M&A transactions
- Closed a $45M+ transaction in the transportation & logistics industry
- Advised and assisted in the sale of a healthcare analytics company for more than $1 billion
- Structured, documented and closed a multitude of asset-based loans, cash flow loans, and mezzanine loans totaling over $60 million
- Raised equity across 4 transactions of approximately $20 million
Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Michigan
Masters of Business Administration, Goizueta Business School, Emory University
Office: (404) 256-0003
Direct: (404) 543-1398