There are occasions when the best solution for a challenged company is to reorganize or sell through a bankruptcy proceeding (chapter 11). At GGG we have the experience to advise whether bankruptcy is appropriate versus state and other remedies and work with stakeholders such as creditors, customers and lenders to ensure the best possible outcome.
While every bankruptcy is different, GGG professionals can assist with:
- Working with a company in the critical pre-planning period
- Formulating and implementing a reorganization plan
- Providing necessary reporting and communications to the Court and other interested parties
- Providing expert testimony through informed and impartial analysis
- Implementing ‘last resort’ liquidation planning